Democratic officials from 23 states and the District of Columbia will get a Thursday hearing in a case suing to stop the Trump administration from canceling more than $11 billion in public health
AG Anne Lopez sues HHS and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. over a $12 billion cut in public health grants, risking services like disease management in 23 states and DC.
1h
MyHighPlains on MSNStaff working on childhood lead exposure and cancer clusters fired from CDCStaff members who fought childhood lead exposure and those who worked on cancer clusters were among those who were fired from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), a now former employee told The Hill.
1don MSN
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has fired all of the workers in its program that seeks to help low-income Americans pay their energy bills. Everyone who had been working on
Secretary of Health and Human Services Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said ‘bureaucracies’ such as the HHS became ‘wasteful and inefficient.’
The health secretary had promised “radical transparency,” but fired communications teams in the Health and Human Services Department.
Explore more
A coalition of 23 suing states says that the funding cuts threaten “a wide range of urgent public health needs” like vaccine availability and infectious disease tracking.
Both Delaware and Maryland have joined 20 other states in a lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and HHS Secretary Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. over
The National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health employs 403 people in Cincinnati. They may lose their jobs.