Hamdan Ballal was released on Tuesday by Israeli officials after being attacked by Jewish settlers in the occupied West Bank.
The 'No Other Land' filmmakers are thanking top members of the Academy for coming to the defense of director Hamdan Ballal ...
T he global filmmaking community voiced its outrage some days ago after Hamdan Ballal, the Oscar-winning Palestinian ...
The apology appeared after a wave of online protest against the Academy — first for not responding to Hamdan Ballal's attack, ...
The Academy issued a follow-up letter naming Hamdan Ballal and apologizing for omitting both him and "No Other Land" from a ...
spot on news US on MSN6d
The Hamdan Ballal Case: Over 500 Oscar Members Criticize AcademyNumerous Hollywood stars, including Sandra Hüller, have criticized the Oscar Academy's handling of the attacked filmmaker ...
Explore more
Yuval Abraham called out the organization's silence after an Oscar winner was detained: "We were told that because other ...
The director of Oscar-winning documentary 'No Other Land' was arrested and beaten ...
An Israeli military spokesperson said Monday that three Palestinians had been arrested after “violent clashes” erupted near ...
Raviv Rose, who bore witness to the aftermath of the attack on the Palestinian co-director of 'No Other Land' and two others ...
On Tuesday, with bruises on his face and blood on his clothes, Hamdan Ballal was released from an Israeli police station in a ...
"I feel, when they attack me, I will lose my life," Ballal said. TEL AVIV, Israel -- Three weeks ago, Hamdan Ballal stood on ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results