The Pentagon's inspector general launched a probe into the Trump administration's use of Signal to discuss a planned strike on the Houthis in Yemen.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Pentagon’s acting inspector general announced Thursday that he would review Defense Secretary Pete ...
The Pentagon’s acting inspector general will review Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth’s use of the Signal app to coordinate strike plans against Houthi militants, raising security and records concerns.
Trump’s NSC firings, Signal app controversy, and Pentagon probe highlight turmoil in his national security team.
The announcement comes after lawmakers voiced concern about whether top national security officials discussed classified information on Signal about a military strike against Houthi rebels in Yemen.
The Pentagon’s internal watchdog notified the defense secretary of a probe into whether he shared classified information last ...
The Defense Department inspector general's office said Thursday it will review Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth's use of ...
The Department of Defense Office Of Inspector General (OIG) said Thursday that it is launching an investigation into Defense ...
The review started in response to a joint bipartisan request last week from leaders of the Senate Armed Services Committee.
The Pentagon’s acting inspector general announced Thursday that he would review Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth’s use of the ...
The Defense Department’s Office of the Inspector General announced Thursday it has opened an investigation into Secretary ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results