What’s next for Brock Lesnar in WWE? Triple H says whatever Brock wants. Lesnar made his shocking return to WWE at the conclusion of SummerSlam on Sunday night. Lesnar has not been seen in WWE in two ...
Triple H has implied that John Cena played a significant role in the decision to bring Brock Lesnar back to the WWE after his controversial SummerSlam return. The 48-year-old had been absent from the ...
Brock Lesnar made a shocking and controversial return to WWE at SummerSlam this past weekend, attacking John Cena following his main event match with Cody Rhodes. Now, a WWE higher-up is weighing in.
After Brock Lesnar shockingly returned at WWE SummerSlam earlier this month, company Chief Content Officer Triple H made headlines when he responded to fans chanting for Karrion Kross at the post-show ...
WWE Hall of Famer and head of creative Triple H appeared on ESPN's Get Up on Wednesday to discuss several topics, including Brock Lesnar's return and WWE's new premium live event partnership with ESPN ...
View post: Will Travis Kelce Retire? All the Details on Chiefs Star's Future Decision Brock Lesnar made his return to the WWE after nearly two years on the final night of SummerSlam 2025. After Cody ...
Brock Lesnar made a shocking return to WWE at SummerSlam and is seemingly set to feud with John Cena, and "The Beast Incarnate" was reportedly on Cena's wishlist. Lesnar, who has been away from WWE ...
Triple H says Brock Lesnar's shocking return at SummerSlam 2025 completely changed the atmosphere in the WWE. Brock Lesnar returned to WWE after a two-year absence and immediately went after his ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results