Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. A Chicago man has been charged with one count of first-degree murder involving the death of a 54-year-old Elburn man in Oak Forest ...
A Chicago man has been charged after a death investigation was launched when a man was found dead in a home in Oak Forest, Illinois. Oak Forest police said around noon on Friday, May 23, officers and ...
OAK FOREST, Ill. (WGN) — Two Chicago men now face first-degree murder charges in connection with the death of a man in Oak Forest last month. Authorities say 30-year-old Michael Protho and 32-year-old ...
Michael Protho, the man charged with beating and killing a man in the south Chicago suburb of Oak Forest last week, appeared in court for the first time on Tuesday. It also turns out that CBS News ...
Michael Protho, who is running unopposed in November for the seat on the Calumet Township Advisory Board, was selected by caucus Wednesday to step in and fill the seat vacated by former board member ...
Oak Forest police said Monday a second man has been charged in the May 23 death of a 54-year-old man. Police said Rashee Wyrick, of Chicago, is scheduled to make an initial court appearance Tuesday at ...
A Chicago man has been charged with one count of first-degree murder involving the death of a 54-year-old Elburn man in Oak Forest. Police said 30-year-old Michael Protho was charged after the Cook ...