Since Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney announced that Fortnite Mobile will return to iOS, the community has watched closely for updates. On May 9 2025, the studio submitted Fortnite Mobile to the App Store ...
The publisher of the wildly popular online game Fortnite says Apple rejected its submission of the game to the iOS App Store. In a post on X on Friday, Epic Games said, "Apple has blocked our Fortnite ...
Fortnite mobile was removed from the iOS App Store in August 2020. Since then, a lot has happened in the world. But after today’s ruling, Fortnite is set to return to the United States iOS App Store ...
Fortnite's disappearance from Apple's iOS platforms has reignited a long-standing conflict between Fortnite's video game creator Epic Games and tech giant Apple, leaving many mobile gamers without ...
Mobile gamers are eagerly anticipating Fortnite Mobile's return, but they can't hop in the Battle Bus just yet: the title has not appeared in the iOS App Store as of Wednesday, May 7 2025. Let's ...
TL;DR: Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney announces Fortnite's return to iOS, anticipating a major business shift by tapping into the $92.5 billion mobile gaming market. Following court rulings against ...
Epic boss Tim Sweeney has spent quite a lot of money fighting Apple and Google over the way they run their app stores. How much? Billions of dollars. That, you’d think, would be unsustainable for most ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results